Get-to-Know-Me FUN FACTS:
- I have been illustrating freelance since 2009.
- I am married to my lovely wife and we have two silly boys who mean the world to us.
- I've had a hand in illustrating on a wide variety of projects - motion graphics, animations, picture books, mascots, posters, and many, many commissions for friends & family.
- Like most illustrators I know, I've had a vast picture book and toy collection long before my boys arrived. But I am happy to share. Some.
- I grew up on a lake, and as such have an affinity for boats and water skiing.
- However, Mountains > Beach.
- I live and work in Rock Hill, SC - a few miles south of Charlotte, NC.
- I love going to the zoo.
- I'm a bigger Carolina Panthers and Clemson Tigers football fan that I like to admit most times.
- Despite the photo above, I do not know karate.
If you have any other questions about me or want to work on a project together, I'd love to hear from you! You can reach me via email at jakepagedraws[at]gmail.com, or go find me on Twitter at @jakepagedraws!
Selected Client List
Dash Studio, The Bible Project, IBM, Purina, Lowe's Innovation Labs, Centerline Digital, Kids Industries, Solo Language (Spanish Solo), OneHope (Bible App for Kids), Spark Strategic, Starving Artist Productions, Killingsworth Environmental, Elevation Church, & The Robot Empire